General Location: NYC.
Three positive adjectives about you (EXPLAIN EACH FULLY!):
1. Intelligent; I'm well read and I'm pretty knowledgeable about things I'm passionate about. If I'm going to argue with someone I'll always have facts and points to back me up.
2. Passionate; I have a very intense drive to get done what I need/want to get done. Once I set my mind on something, there's little you can do to change that.
3. Honest; You ask me opinion and I'll give it to you. I'm not terribly good at sugar coating things, so what you see is what you get.
Three negative adjectives about you (EXPLAIN EACH FULL!):
1. Cynical; I'm a glass half-empty type of person. I like to prepare for the worst and be able to protect myself if need be.
2. Tempermental; The things that piss me off I feel very strongly about. Wen I get riled up I have an explosive temper.
3. Judgemental; It takes me a while to warm up to new people. I'm not terrific at meeting people for the first time. I'm always sizing them up.
Would you rather be rated male, female, or doesn't it matter?: Doesn't matter.
Is there any character you don't want to be voted as?: I have characters I really don't like, but I'd like to know who you honestly see me as, so no.
Would you like your looks to be taken into account for voting?: Yes, please. Everyone always says my fiancee looks like Boone and Sawyer and I personally think I look nothing like anyone on the show. I'd like to know what you think.
THIS OR THAT (assume each has WHY after it):
The Caves or the Beach: The beach. The caves are more foreboding and dark, at least you can see what's coming at you on the beach, at least during the day time.
Determined or Accepting: Determined. I don't take no for an answer so easily.
Be captured by the Others or have a run in (not necesarily killing) with the monster: Captured by the others. When it comes to it we're all humans, I'd have an easier time observing and knowing what I'll be coming up against.
Brave or Safe: Brave. I don't like asking 'what if' questions to myself later on.
Coincidence or Fate: Coincidence. I don't believe in fate, you make your own fate.
Science or Faith: Science. I'm not religious and I don't believe there's anyone watching over us. There's usually an explanation for everything, in my experiences.
GENERAL LOST QUESTIONS:
The plane just crashed. What are you doing?: Looking for other survivors to see exactly what the hell happened.
Why do you think you would have been on the plane in the first place?: Since I don't know anyone in Austrailia, vacationing, probably.
What would you do if one of your friends was threatened by the Others?: Keep an eye out and stay relatively close, taking extra pre-caution. I wouldn't want the others to know how aware I was of the situation.
What would you do if someone you really didn't care for was threatened by the Others?: Laugh. It's their problem, not mine.
If when you look into the eye of the island, you see beauty...what is it you see?: I'm too busy brainstorming ways to survive.
Why did you start watching LOST?: Because I was stuck doing a show in Florida with no cable and nothing to do on weeknights. A housemate pulled me in.
Have a favorite episode? If so, which?: I believe it was Two for the Road because it was an Ana-Lucia flashback and I miss the shit out of that woman. I typically love Sawyer flashbacks as well, but when they involve any kind of romantic contact with Kate, it makes me nauseous.
Who is your favorite character?: Old school Sawyer, before he was pussy-whipped.
Favorite season so far?: Season two.
Have any surreal moments in your life that reminded you of LOST?: Not that I can think of.
How'd you find this community?: Browsing different stamping communities. This one was unique so I figured I'd give it a shot.
Post anywhere from 3-7 pictures of yourself: